・Closed on November 2017: Every Wednesday, 13th･Mon, and 25th･Sat.
・It renewed an English Site on August 3, 2017.
Kendonya – Handmade Udon Noodle Restaurant
Our restaurant, Kendonya, close to Fushimi Inari Shrine, sellshandmade udon noodles.
We have always felt strongly about the importance of udon noodles and soup.
Kendonya was opened on November 22,1995.
seasonal menu for Winter Special
A popular curry udon choice toped with mixed Tempura(vegetable & shrimp) in a pork
based curry soup.
Thick Szechwan style Egg-drop Udon/
Udon in an original blend soup mixed with Chinese miso and a final touch of hot sesame oil.
Udon topped with sweet deep fried tofu and ginger in a thick bonito and soy sauce beased
Limited Editiion Set/ winter
Mini oyster and egg Don ( Ricebowl )
+ Cold or Hot Udon noodles
Access to Kendonya
There are some transportation options to get to Kendonya.
- Keihan Train
- Get off at "Fushimi Inari" station and walk 5 minutes on foot in the opposite direction to Fushimi Inari.
- For those comming by Keihan Train
- JR Nara Line
- Get off at "Inari" station and walk 10 minutes on foot in the opposite direction to Fushimi Inari.
- For those comming by JR Nara Line
- Kyoto City Bus
- from Kyoto Station : Please take the Bus "No.5 South" or "No.105" at Kyoto Station Central Exit, and get off at "Inari Taisha Mae".
- from Takeda Station of Kintetsu Line (or Subway) : Please take the Bus "No.5 South" or "No.105" at East Exit, and get off at "Inari Taisha Mae".
- For those comming by Kyoto City Bus