・It renewed an English Site on August 3, 2017.
Kendonya – Handmade Udon Noodle Restaurant
Our restaurant, Kendonya, close to Fushimi Inari Shrine, sellshandmade udon noodles.
We have always felt strongly about the importance of udon noodles and soup.
Kendonya was opened on November 22,1995.
seasonal menu for Autumn Special
Limited Edition Set
・Mini Sweet shitake Mushroom Don(Ricebowl)with Chicken Cutlet.
・Hot Udon topped with fish cake,tenkasy(Deep fried dough),and green onion.
(Cold Udon also available)
A big portion to satisfy an appetite!
Thick Szechwan style Egg-drop Udon
Udon in an original blend soup mixed with Chinese miso and a final touch of hot sesame oil.
Autumn Msshuroom Curry Udon
A healty udon choice in a tofu curry soup prepared with no meat. Mixed with Enoki and shimeji mushrooms.
Access to Kendonya
There are some transportation options to get to Kendonya.
- Keihan Train
- Get off at "Fushimi Inari" station and walk 5 minutes on foot in the opposite direction to Fushimi Inari.
- For those comming by Keihan Train
- JR Nara Line
- Get off at "Inari" station and walk 10 minutes on foot in the opposite direction to Fushimi Inari.
- For those comming by JR Nara Line
- Kyoto City Bus
- from Kyoto Station : Please take the Bus "No.5 South" or "No.105" at Kyoto Station Central Exit, and get off at "Inari Taisha Mae".
- from Takeda Station of Kintetsu Line (or Subway) : Please take the Bus "No.5 South" or "No.105" at East Exit, and get off at "Inari Taisha Mae".
- For those comming by Kyoto City Bus